Flight 2024 Team
Hi Parents and Players!
We’re using this page as a source of information for now. Once we get going we’ll go back to using the HEJA app for communicating. Please remember that you are welcome to text/call/email me at anytime. If you don’t have my contact info please see the top bar and you’ll find it there.
Here’s a quick update of where we are:
- The Girls Flight program has joined the Prep Girls Hoop Circuit. The boys program have been a part of their organization for a while and have had a great experience. In the interest of creating greater alignment throughout the organization we have joined as well.
- We have the April and May schedule complete (see below the pics are clickable). We are working on finalizing the June and July schedule. We will have that completed by the end of the month. Also, all three of the HS teams will be playing in the same tournaments this year.
- We have reached out to everyone on last years’ team via text. If you have not already done so, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. I don’t need a commitment one way or another; just an update of what you’re thinking would be helpful. Also, if there’s specific information that you would like to have in order to make a decision about participation please let me know.
- We are inviting everyone who was on the team last year to rejoin. We have also extended one other invitation and will likely extend a couple more. I am planning that we’ll continue to operate in a Covid environment for the rest of the year. With that in mind I will increase the roster up to twelve players knowing that people will be quarantined, choose to sit out, etc. However, we will not take any 12 players. This is an Elite team.
- We will have an initial workout (tryout if needed) as soon as the school season is concluded. I haven’t gotten a date set from Debbie just yet. As soon as I do I’ll pass that along.